Monday, January 22, 2018

Organization

Dear readers,

Below is a short list of things in my life I desperately need to get organized:

1.  My sleep schedule. 
I don't think it still counts as jetlag two weeks after a vacation.  I've been up since 4 AM.  Help!

2.  My Spanish notebook. 
According to my (multiple) Spanish tutors, it's important to understand when to use por versus para in both conversation and writing.  Le sigh.  Que pena.

3.  My Google Drive. 
Seriously, it's like the junk drawer of my internet.  Actual file names include:

NYSED_PartD
b1_eie_t1
File_000.mov (There are actually four of these. All different files.)

4.  My water consumption. 
I like to pretend I'm a camel for days at a time and then blame debilitating dehydration headaches on possible brain tumors while I casually salt my pizza. 
If I boil pasta in water, though...that's got to count for something? (see below)

5.  My pasta consumption. 

Unrelated question:

Is it seriously only Tuesday?  Calming photo of Mallorcan Great Route 221 below.




1 comment:

  1. WHY BHAI DOOJ IS CELEBRATED. The word Bhai means brother and the word Dooj means the second day after the new moon, which is the day this festival is celebrated.

    ReplyDelete